Gibson and Radford Restorations Established: 1976
Gibson and Radford Restorations  Established: 1976


Gibson and Radford Restorations

Whippendell Road


WD18 7PU

Tel: 01923 211606

Recommend this page on:

Parker and Perry 1803 - 1835

Parker and Perry was founded by William Parker in 1803, the business flourished and in 1817 his son finally entered into a formal partnership with the Perry family. (they eventually merged to become Perry & Co. in 1820). Messrs. Parker and Perry enjoyed the patronage of King and Court, ranging from George, Prince of Wales to William Beckford; indeed in George Perry's own words of 1835 he boasted, 'We trust that our having made the greater part of the lustres for the late King, and our being now employed in making those for the new Palace of his present Majesty [William IV], will be some guarantee for the character of our Manufacture.' Amongst the best documented Parker commissions is that for the Dukes of Devonshire for both Chatsworth, circa 1782-3, and Devonshire House, London in the 1820's and 1830's. Here is a Fine example of there work hanging in Buckinham Palace. 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Gibson and Radford Restorations